Bounce Strength Indicator (BSI) shows the strength of bounce according to the Wyckoff method.
After a move higher, the stock moves into a flat consolidation with a clear support level. Chartists should watch action closely as prices approach support. A high volume surge off support, also known as a springboard, is the first sign that the bigger uptrend is set to continue and a consolidation breakout is imminent.
MT4 Indicators – Download InstructionsBounce Strength Indicator is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data. Bounce Strength Indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Bounce Strength Indicator.mq4?
- Download Bounce Strength Indicator.mq4
- Copy Bounce Strength Indicator.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Bounce Strength Indicator.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Bounce Strength Indicator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Bounce Strength Indicator.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Download Metatrader 4 Trading Platform:
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- No Deposit Required
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms
MT4 Indicators Download below:
Bounce Strength Indicator