The indicator is developed in 1994 by Patrick Mulloy. The aim of the development was the reduction of the delay (lag) of the moving average value that is a disadvantage peculiar to the SMA.
During the indicator calculation, the combimation of once and twice smoothed exponential moving avarages gives a less delay than the 12/26-period MACD based of the simple moving averages.
extern int PERIOD =12;
MT4 Indicators – Download InstructionsDema – indicator is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data. Dema – indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Dema – indicator.mq4?
- Download Dema – indicator.mq4
- Copy Dema – indicator.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Dema – indicator.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Dema – indicator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Dema – indicator.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: