Provides automatic Fibonacci levels for previous day and previous week.
The core is to calculate the start and end times of yesterday or last week. A week of market begins at 17:00 EST (USA EAST UTC -5) on Sunday, the market continues till Friday 17:00.
- startWeekDayOfWeek — first day of the week, 1 for East, 7 for West
- minTimeFrames — minimum timeframe
- maxTimeFrames — maximum timeframe
- TimeRangeColor — time range line
- PriceRangeColor — price range line
- PriceMarkColor — price value mark
- GoldenSectionColor — golden section line
- Input Parameters:
- showFibo — show golden section
- init_YesterdayFibo, init_LastWeekFibo — indicator initialization complete. Limit index is only initialized once, if the date has not changed, it’s easy to change the target object, such as increase the proportion of modified golden ratio.
- Added description information(OBJPROP_TEXT) for an object.
- YesterdayFibo on AUDUSDPro M30:
LastWeekFibo on AUDUSDPro H4:
MT4 Indicators – Download InstructionsFibo For Yesterday and Last Week is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data. Fibo For Yesterday and Last Week provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Fibo For Yesterday and Last Week.mq4?
- Download Fibo For Yesterday and Last Week.mq4
- Copy Fibo For Yesterday and Last Week.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Fibo For Yesterday and Last Week.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Fibo For Yesterday and Last Week.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Fibo For Yesterday and Last Week.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete