This is just a simple Harami bar finder… Do with it what you will…
Found it useful on H1 charts and seems good for 80-100 pips per trade indication.
Close on any reversal indication as seen in the middle of the image & follow with 100+ pips on the subsequent long.
Keep stops fairly tight !
Regards – TFDM.
(I’ve updated the code – you no longer need to comment out the include)
Harami Indicator – H1 / EURUSD
MT4 Indicators – Download InstructionsHarami – indicator is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data. Harami – indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Harami – indicator.mq4?
- Download Harami – indicator.mq4
- Copy Harami – indicator.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Harami – indicator.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Harami – indicator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Harami – indicator.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: