A Bollinger band variant that offers more flexibility and accuracy.
In essence, this is an advanced version of the Bollinger Bands
Specifically, in this indicator I have studied the movement of the price for a certain number of bars (BarsCount = 200). For this purpose, the MA with a period of 1 was used (MAPeriod). For that matter, any MA and any number of bars could have been used for analysis. Raws li ib tug tshwm sim, two channels will be plotted. One displays the limits where the price ranges 68% of the time for the specified number of bars. The other shows the limits where the price ranges 95% of the time for the specified number of bars.
The Sigma Bands with the default parameters is almost identical to the Bollinger Bands with the same period, equal to BarsCount. But this version has the ability to plot Bollinger Bands not only with any period by changing the BarsCount,but also to plot is based on the selected MA type with any period.
Supported MA types:
- Simple MA
- Exponential MA
- Smoothed MA
- Linear-weighted MA
Prices that can be used for plotting the channel:
- Close price
- Open price
- The maximum price for the period (High)
- The minimum price for the period (Tsawg)
- Median price (siab + tsawg)/2,
- Typical price (siab + tsawg + ze)/3
- Weighted close price (siab + tsawg + ze + ze)/4
All these settings are not available for the standard Bollinger Bands.
By learning how to determine the limits where any indicator or price ranges most of the time, I eneded up with making an example of calculating the standard deviation and Sigma implemented as this indicator. Its formulas can now be adapted for any indicator you like. Sometimes, interesting results can be obtained for indicators that are plotted in separate windows, piv txwv li, the RSI, TVI or others.
The difference between conventional Bollinger Bands and Sigma Bands can be seen only when using non-default settings and MAPeriod > 1.
int MAPeriod = 1; // MA Period
int BarsCount = 200; // Bars for calculating the deviation (Sigma)
int TypeBandsMA = 0; // Type of MA for Bands
int TypePriceMA = 0; // Applied price of MA
color MAColor = clrNONE; // MA color
The analyzed MA is colorless by default. If you want to see it, set a color in the MAColor parameter.
MT4 Indicators – Download lus qhiaSigma Bands – taw qhia rau MetaTrader 4 yog ib tug Metatrader 4 (MT4) qhia thiab cov essence ntawm lub forex qhia yog txia sau keeb kwm ntaub ntawv. Sigma Bands – taw qhia rau MetaTrader 4 muab rau ib lub sij hawm los xyuas ntau yam peculiarities thiab cov qauv nyob rau hauv nqe puab uas yog pom tsis tau cov liab qab qhov muag.
Raws li nyob rau hauv cov ntaub ntawv no, traders yuav xav ntxiv nqi zog thiab kho lawv lub tswv yim raws li.
How to install Sigma Bands – taw qhia rau MetaTrader 4.mq4?
- Download Sigma Bands – taw qhia rau MetaTrader 4.mq4
- Copy Sigma Bands – taw qhia rau MetaTrader 4.mq4 rau koj Metatrader Directory / kws txawj / ntsuas /
- Pib los yog pib dua koj Metatrader Client
- Xaiv Daim ntawv thiab sij hawm uas koj xav ntsuam xyuas koj qhia
- Nrhiav “Kev cai Indicators” nyob rau hauv koj lub Navigator feem ntau tshuav nyob rau hauv koj Metatrader Client
- Right click on Sigma Bands – taw qhia rau MetaTrader 4.mq4
- Muab mus rau ib tug daim ntawv
- Hloov chaw los yog xovxwm ok
- Indicator Sigma Bands – taw qhia rau MetaTrader 4.mq4 yog muaj nyob rau ntawm koj daim ntawv
How to remove Sigma Bands – taw qhia rau MetaTrader 4.mq4 los ntawm koj Metatrader 4 Daim ntawv?
- Xaiv lub Daim ntawv qhov twg yog qhov qhia khiav nyob rau hauv koj Metatrader Client
- Txoj cai nias rau hauv lub Daim ntawv
- “Indicators daim ntawv teev”
- Xaiv lub Qhia thiab rho tawm