The koodu dabeere egosi zigzag nke a na-na-wuru na MT4, mepụtara MetaQuotes.
I have changed it slightly so that it isn’t calculated on highest Highs and lowest Lows, but instead uses highest Close and lowest Close of chart price history.
See chart below for differences: ZigZag (red) versus ZigZagClose (yellow).
Some differences are minor in nature, while at other times the effects are significant.
MT4 Indicators – Download NtuziakaZigZag Based on Close Prices is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) egosi na ọdịdị zuru oke nke Forex egosi bụ ịgbanwe akwakọba akụkọ ihe mere eme data. ZigZag Based on Close Prices provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Dabere na nke a ọmụma, ahịa pụrụ iche n'ihu price ije na ịgbanwe ha atụmatụ ya.
How to install ZigZag Based on Close Prices.mq4?
- Download ZigZag Based on Close Prices.mq4
- Copy ZigZag Based on Close Prices.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / ọkachamara / egosi /
- Malite ma ọ bụ Malitegharịa ekwentị gị Metatrader Client
- Họrọ Chart na timeframe ebe ị chọrọ iji nwalee gị egosi
- Search “Omenala Indicators” gị akwọ ụgbọ mmiri na-akasị hapụrụ gị Metatrader Client
- Right click on ZigZag Based on Close Prices.mq4
- Gbakwunye ka a chaatị
- Gbanwee ntọala ma ọ bụ pịa OK
- Indicator ZigZag Based on Close Prices.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove ZigZag Based on Close Prices.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Họrọ Chart ebe bụ egosi na-agba ọsọ gị Metatrader Client
- Right pịa n'ime Chart
- “Indicators ndepụta”
- Họrọ egosi na ihichapụ
MT4 Indicators Download n'okpuru: