Displaying of candles of any instrument, synchronisation on bars or on days.
The indicator gives the convenience to trace the relative movement of currencies.
This is the improved version of that: http://codebase.mql4.com/en/code/9545
The indicator allows to level its shart concerning the original shart. For this purpose it is necessary to select with a mouse red “handle” and to move it under Low of a desired bar of the original shart. The indicator’s shart will be levelled with this point when the new tic come or after a command to Update.
Besides, function Synchronization on days is added: DaySynch which allows to level the indicator’s shart automatically on the first bar of each day.
MT4 Indicators – Download InstructionsInstrument 2 – indicator is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data. Instrument 2 – indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Instrument 2 – indicator.mq4?
- Download Instrument 2 – indicator.mq4
- Copy Instrument 2 – indicator.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Instrument 2 – indicator.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Instrument 2 – indicator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Instrument 2 – indicator.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: