Marks out support resistance levels and current trend to produce buy/sell signals and works best with daily and weekly charts for medium term trend trading.
When defining the dimension of parameters, four time intervals of different length are used. The values of individuallines composing this indicator are based on these intervals:
- Tenkan-sen shows the average price value during the first time interval defined as the sum of maximum and minimum within this time, divided by two;
- Kijun-sen shows the average price value during the second time interval;
- Senkou Span A shows the middle of the distance between two previous lines shifted forwards by the value of the second time interval;
- Senkou Span B shows the average price value during the third time interval shifted forwards by the value of the second time interval.
Chikou Span shows the closing price of the current candle shifted backwards by the value of the second time interval. The distance between the Senkou lines is hatched with another color and called “cloud”. If the price is between these lines, the market should be considered as non-trend, and then the cloud margins form the support and resistance levels.
- If the price is above the cloud, its upper line forms the first support level, and the second line forms the second support level;
- If the price is below cloud, the lower line forms the first resistance level, and the upper one forms the second level;
- If the Chikou Span line traverses the price chart in the bottom-up direction it is signal to buy. If the Chikou Span line traverses the price chart in the top-down direction it is signal to sell.
Kijun-sen is used as an indicator of the market movement. If the price is higher than this indicator, the prices will probably continue to increase. When the price traverses thisline the further trend changing is possible.
Another kind of using the Kijun-sen is giving signals. Signal to buy is generated when the Tenkan-sen line traverses the Kijun-sen in the bottom-up direction. Top-down direction is the signal to sell.
Tenkan-sen is used as an indicator of the market trend. If this line increases or decreases, the trend exists. When it goes horizontally, it means that the market has come intothe channel.
MT4 pratondho – Download InstructionsIchimoku Kinko Hyo is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) Indikator lan pet Indikator forex kanggo ndandani data sajarah nambah. Ichimoku Kinko Hyo provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Adhedhasar informasi iki, pedagang bisa nganggep pergerakan rega luwih lan nyetel strategi sing sakcukupe.
How to install Ichimoku Kinko Hyo.mq4?
- Download Ichimoku Kinko Hyo.mq4
- Copy Ichimoku Kinko Hyo.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / ahli / pratondho /
- Miwiti utawa miwiti maneh MetaTrader Klien Panjenengan
- Pilih Chart lan Timeframe ngendi sampeyan pengin nyoba Indikator Panjenengan
- Search “Pratondho Custom” ing Navigator Panjenengan biasane kiwa ing MetaTrader Klien Panjenengan
- Right click on Ichimoku Kinko Hyo.mq4
- Masang kanggo grafik
- Ngowahi setelan utawa penet ok
- Indicator Ichimoku Kinko Hyo.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Ichimoku Kinko Hyo.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Dina rata-rata?
- Pilih Chart where is Indikator mlaku ing MetaTrader Klien Panjenengan
- Klik-tengen menyang Chart ing
- “Dhaftar pratondho”
- Pilih Indikator lan mbusak