Momentum is strength of an object that moves to different place — this is my own definition. Momentum can be calculated with following equation: momentum = mass x velocity. You should already know that velocity is speed with direction. Shortest equation will be: p=mv where p is momentum, m is mass (in kg) and v is velocity (in m/s).
MT4 Indicators – Download InstructionsLinear Momentum is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data. Linear Momentum provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Linear Momentum.mq4?
- Download Linear Momentum.mq4
- Copy Linear Momentum.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Linear Momentum.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Linear Momentum.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Linear Momentum.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Download Metatrader 4 Trading Platform:
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- No Deposit Required
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms
MT4 Indicators Download below: