This indicator features a smoothing algorithm which helps identify price variation patterns that you may otherwise miss.
The operation of the indicator requires the files
PriceSeries.mqh to be placed in the folder (directory): MetaTraderexpertsinclude
MAMA_NK.mq4, Heiken Ashi4.mq4 to be placed in the folder (directory): MetaTraderindicators
The MAMA1_NK.mq4 is a complete analog of the MAMA_NK.mq4 indicator, but with absolutely useless pieces of software code and the unnecessary variables, in my opinion, removed from it! The MAMAXX_NK.mq4 is a greatly abridged version of the MAMA indicator, in which I left only the smoothing algorithm itself:
MT4 Indicators – Download InstructionsMAMA_NK – indicator for MetaTrader 4 is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data. MAMA_NK – indicator for MetaTrader 4 provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install MAMA_NK – indicator for MetaTrader 4.mq4?
- Download MAMA_NK – indicator for MetaTrader 4.mq4
- Copy MAMA_NK – indicator for MetaTrader 4.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on MAMA_NK – indicator for MetaTrader 4.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator MAMA_NK – indicator for MetaTrader 4.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove MAMA_NK – indicator for MetaTrader 4.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete