A Bollinger band variant that offers more flexibility and accuracy.
In essence, this is an advanced version of the Bollinger Bands
Specifically, in this indicator I have studied the movement of the price for a certain number of bars (BarsCount = 200). For this purpose, the MA with a period of 1 was used (MAPeriod). For that matter, any MA and any number of bars could have been used for analysis. Ka rite ki te hua, two channels will be plotted. One displays the limits where the price ranges 68% of the time for the specified number of bars. The other shows the limits where the price ranges 95% of the time for the specified number of bars.
The Sigma Bands with the default parameters is almost identical to the Bollinger Bands with the same period, equal to BarsCount. But this version has the ability to plot Bollinger Bands not only with any period by changing the BarsCount,but also to plot is based on the selected MA type with any period.
Supported MA types:
- Simple MA
- Exponential MA
- Smoothed MA
- Linear-weighted MA
Prices that can be used for plotting the channel:
- Close price
- Open price
- The maximum price for the period (High)
- The minimum price for the period (iti)
- Median price (tiketike + iti)/2,
- Typical price (tiketike + iti + tata)/3
- Weighted close price (tiketike + iti + tata + tata)/4
All these settings are not available for the standard Bollinger Bands.
By learning how to determine the limits where any indicator or price ranges most of the time, I eneded up with making an example of calculating the standard deviation and Sigma implemented as this indicator. Its formulas can now be adapted for any indicator you like. Sometimes, interesting results can be obtained for indicators that are plotted in separate windows, hei tauira, the RSI, TVI or others.
The difference between conventional Bollinger Bands and Sigma Bands can be seen only when using non-default settings and MAPeriod > 1.
int MAPeriod = 1; // MA Period
int BarsCount = 200; // Bars for calculating the deviation (Sigma)
int TypeBandsMA = 0; // Type of MA for Bands
int TypePriceMA = 0; // Applied price of MA
color MAColor = clrNONE; // MA color
The analyzed MA is colorless by default. If you want to see it, set a color in the MAColor parameter.
Tohu MT4 – Tikiake tohutohuPaihere Sigma – tohu mō te MetaTrader 4 Ko te MetaTrader 4 (MT4) tohu me te mauri o te tohu forex ko ki te taui i te raraunga hītori putu. Paihere Sigma – tohu mō te MetaTrader 4 whakarato hoki i te whai wāhitanga ki te kitea ngā peculiarities me ngā tauira i roto i ngā akiakinga utu e he e kitea ki te kanohi tahanga.
I runga i tenei mōhiohio, Ka taea e kaihokohoko amo atu kaupapa utu, me te whakarite i to ratou rautaki fakatatau ki.
How to install Sigma Bands – tohu mō te MetaTrader 4.mq4?
- Download Sigma Bands – tohu mō te MetaTrader 4.mq4
- Copy Sigma Bands – tohu mō te MetaTrader 4.mq4 ki tou Whaiaronga MetaTrader / tohunga / tohu /
- Tīmata tīmata anō tou Kiritaki Metatrader ranei
- Tīpako Tūtohi me te Wātaka te wahi e hiahia ana koe ki te whakamātau i tou tohu
- Rapu “Tohu Ritenga” i roto i to koutou Navigator te nuinga mahue i roto i to koutou Kiritaki Metatrader
- Right click on Sigma Bands – tohu mō te MetaTrader 4.mq4
- Āpiti ki te tūtohi
- Whakakē tautuhinga pēhia te ĀE ranei
- Indicator Sigma Bands – tohu mō te MetaTrader 4.mq4 he wātea ana i runga i tou Tūtohi
How to remove Sigma Bands – tohu mō te MetaTrader 4.mq4 i tou MetaTrader 4 Tūtohi?
- Tīpakohia te Tūtohi te wahi kei te rere i te Tohu i roto i to koutou Kiritaki Metatrader
- Matau pāwhiri ki te Tūtohi
- “Rārangi Tohu”
- Tīpakohia te Tohu, me te muku