The code is based on indicator ZigZag which is in-built in MT4, developed by MetaQuotes.
I have changed it slightly so that it isn’t calculated on highest Highs and lowest Lows, but instead uses highest Close and lowest Close of chart price history.
See chart below for differences: ZigZag (whero) versus ZigZagClose (yellow).
Some differences are minor in nature, while at other times the effects are significant.
Tohu MT4 – Tikiake tohutohuZigZag Based on Close Prices is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) tohu me te mauri o te tohu forex ko ki te taui i te raraunga hītori putu. ZigZag Based on Close Prices provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
I runga i tenei mōhiohio, Ka taea e kaihokohoko amo atu kaupapa utu, me te whakarite i to ratou rautaki fakatatau ki.
How to install ZigZag Based on Close Prices.mq4?
- Download ZigZag Based on Close Prices.mq4
- Copy ZigZag Based on Close Prices.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / tohunga / tohu /
- Tīmata tīmata anō tou Kiritaki Metatrader ranei
- Tīpako Tūtohi me te Wātaka te wahi e hiahia ana koe ki te whakamātau i tou tohu
- Rapu “Tohu Ritenga” i roto i to koutou Navigator te nuinga mahue i roto i to koutou Kiritaki Metatrader
- Right click on ZigZag Based on Close Prices.mq4
- Āpiti ki te tūtohi
- Whakakē tautuhinga pēhia te ĀE ranei
- Indicator ZigZag Based on Close Prices.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove ZigZag Based on Close Prices.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Tūtohi?
- Tīpakohia te Tūtohi te wahi kei te rere i te Tohu i roto i to koutou Kiritaki Metatrader
- Matau pāwhiri ki te Tūtohi
- “Rārangi Tohu”
- Tīpakohia te Tohu, me te muku
Tikiake Tohu MT4 raro: