A Bollinger band variant that offers more flexibility and accuracy.
In essence, this is an advanced version of the Bollinger Bands
Specifically, in this indicator I have studied the movement of the price for a certain number of bars (BarsCount = 200). For this purpose, the MA with a period of 1 was used (MAPeriod). For that matter, any MA and any number of bars could have been used for analysis. As a result, two channels will be plotted. One displays the limits where the price ranges 68% of the time for the specified number of bars. The other shows the limits where the price ranges 95% of the time for the specified number of bars.
The Sigma Bands with the default parameters is almost identical to the Bollinger Bands with the same period, equal to BarsCount. But this version has the ability to plot Bollinger Bands not only with any period by changing the BarsCount,but also to plot is based on the selected MA type with any period.
Supported MA types:
- Simple MA
- Exponential MA
- Smoothed MA
- Linear-weighted MA
Prices that can be used for plotting the channel:
- Nqe zoo
- Nqe qhib
- The maximum price for the period (High)
- The minimum price for the period (Low)
- Median price (high + low)/2,
- Raug nqi (high + low + close)/3
- Weighted close price (high + low + close + close)/4
All these settings are not available for the standard Bollinger Bands.
By learning how to determine the limits where any indicator or price ranges most of the time, I eneded up with making an example of calculating the standard deviation and Sigma implemented as this indicator. Its formulas can now be adapted for any indicator you like. Sometimes, interesting results can be obtained for indicators that are plotted in separate windows, for example, the RSI, TVI or others.
The difference between conventional Bollinger Bands and Sigma Bands can be seen only when using non-default settings and MAPeriod > 1.
int MAPeriod = 1; // MA Period
int BarsCount = 200; // Bars for calculating the deviation (Sigma)
int TypeBandsMA = 0; // Type of MA for Bands
int TypePriceMA = 0; // Applied price of MA
color MAColor = clrNONE; // MA color
The analyzed MA is colorless by default. If you want to see it, set a color in the MAColor parameter.
Indicators, As MT4 – Download tau cov lus qhiaSigma Bands – qhov taw qhia rau MetaTrader 4 yog ib tug Metatrader 4 (MT4) qhov taw qhia thiab cov essence ntawm tus forex cim yog txia ua cov ntaub ntawv keeb kwm accumulated. Sigma Bands – qhov taw qhia rau MetaTrader 4 thiab muab caij nyoog los xyuas txog ntau yam peculiarities thiab cov nyob rau hauv nqe puab uas yeej pom ntawm qhov muag rab peev xwm.
Raws li cov lus qhia no, traders muaj kev pov plob ntxiv nqe zog kom lawv zoo kho kom haum.
How to install Sigma Bands – indicator for MetaTrader 4.mq4?
- Download Sigma Bands – indicator for MetaTrader 4.mq4
- Copy Sigma Bands – indicator for MetaTrader 4.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / ntawm cov kws txawj / indicators, As /
- Updated 10/22/07/f.Triplett koj Metatrader neeg pib lossis kev pab
- Xaiv tau daim ntawv thiab Timeframe uas koj xav sim qhia tau rau koj
- Nrhiav “Kev cai indicators, As” hauv koj Navigator feem coob nyob hauv koj tus Metatrader Client
- Right click on Sigma Bands – indicator for MetaTrader 4.mq4
- Rhais cov nplooj ntawv rau ib daim ntawv
- Hloov chaw los yog nias tau
- Indicator Sigma Bands – indicator for MetaTrader 4.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Sigma Bands – indicator for MetaTrader 4.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Daim ntawv?
- Xaiv tau daim qauv uas qhia tau rau tus khiav khiav hauv koj tus Metatrader Client
- Txoj nyem rau hauv daim qauv
- “Daim ntawv teev indicators, As”
- Xaiv tus cim thiab rho tawm