The indicator uses the construction method described by Vladislav Antonov (you can see his session reviews at Viak or Alpari). I failed to find such an indicator in the internet, so I decided to create it by myself. Below is a short extract from his description:
I shouldn’t explain you what support and resistance are. There are many methods to detect price levels. तथापि, I apply my own calculations. The dynamic support/resistance lines are determined by MA lines, whereas the static ones are calculated on the basis of a larger timeframe.
1. To calculate intraday levels for one hour, you should take High, Low and Close values from the preceding one-hour candlestick.
2. To calculate intraday levels for one day, you should take High, Low and Close values from the preceding one-day candlestick.
3. To calculate intraday levels for one week, you should take High, Low and Close values from the preceding one-week candlestick.
In my review, I calculate the price levels of support/resistance on the basis of the one-day candlestick of the preceding day. यसरी, the price levels will be valid all day long, but we should recalculate them the next day. उदाहरणका लागि, if we take a one-day candlestick 02.11.06: High = 1.2786 Low = 1.2736 Close = 1.2780 and obtain the levels for the current day and use them on all charts for the timeframes smaller than one-day timeframe. On the next day, we will have to calculate the new levels.
There are 3 calculation methods according to the size of the preceding candlestick:
Reduced – support/resistance levels for a weak market. If the market was closed with a large candlestick of more than 200 points, it is better to use this method, since a correction is expected, so the market will be flat.
Normal – support/resistance levels for a market with average volatility. Daily candlesticks range from 100 गर्न 200 points. Normal method is good in use when a stable growth or sinking is being observed, candlesticks being approximately of the same size.
Extended (Расширенный) – support/resistance levels for a volatile market. Црут the market shrinks into a triangle and becomes flat, we expect a strong movement to start soon and use the levels with an expanded price range. What method should be applied here, this depends on your own research and level statistics collected. As to me, I don’t keep up with the items described above (this is averagely for the pound). So far, I choose methods guided by my intuition and by the expected price pattern.
For those who want to read about this in more details, see: http://www.viac.ru/ds/21950
Mt4 सूचक – डाउनलोड निर्देशLevels – indicator is a Metatrader 4 (Mt4) सूचक र विदेशी मुद्रा सूचक सार जम्मा इतिहास डाटा परिवर्तन गर्न छ. Levels – indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
यस जानकारी को आधार, व्यापारीहरु थप मूल्य आन्दोलन मान र तदनुसार आफ्नो रणनीति समायोजन गर्न सक्नुहुन्छ.
How to install Levels – indicator.mq4?
- Download Levels – indicator.mq4
- Copy Levels – indicator.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / विशेषज्ञहरु / संकेतक /
- सुरु वा आफ्नो Metatrader ग्राहक पुनरारंभ
- तपाईं आफ्नो सूचक परीक्षण गर्न चाहनुहुन्छ जहाँ चयन चार्ट र सीमा
- खोज “कस्टम सूचक” आफ्नो Navigator मा ज्यादातर आफ्नो Metatrader ग्राहक मा छोडेर
- Right click on Levels – indicator.mq4
- एक चार्ट गर्न संलग्न
- सेटिङ वा प्रेस ठीक परिमार्जन
- Indicator Levels – indicator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Levels – indicator.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 चार्ट?
- यो सूचक आफ्नो Metatrader ग्राहक चलिरहेको छ जहाँ चार्ट चयन
- सही चार्ट मा क्लिक
- “सूचक सूची”
- यो सूचक चयन र मेट्न
Mt4 सूचक तल डाउनलोड: