This indicator is my attempt to estimate the real market value. An extended version of my RealValue indicator with a new parameter that makes the chart more smooth and slower changing its direction.
The idea was to create something that changes direction much slower than market price and is better fitted than moving average.
Indicator moves up, if price is above it and also moves up, and down, if price is below it and also moves down, with speed proportional to average of differences between minimums and maximums of bars from Period given as a parameter.
Can be used both alone or with second RealValueExtended indicator with different parameters in crossing points.
MT4 Indicators – Download InstructionsRealValueExtended is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data. RealValueExtended provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install RealValueExtended.mq4?
- Download RealValueExtended.mq4
- Copy RealValueExtended.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on RealValueExtended.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator RealValueExtended.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove RealValueExtended.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Download Metatrader 4 Trading Platform:
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- No Deposit Required
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms
MT4 Indicators Download below: