Uses the ideas behind the Ichimoku indicator but applies it to RSI values and plots in a separate window. Accurate identifier of momentum and trend changes.
It is based on the standard MT4 Ichimoku Kinko Hyo indicator but I have designed it to track the RSI values instead in a sub window.
You can use it as confirmation of other strategies, or if you are a dedicated Ichi user you can use it as a fantastic adjunct to your Ichi charts.
The one thing I have noticed, and I have displayed in the charts below with a live trade I took, is the great signal that the GREEN Chinkou Span line gives to show tops n bottoms or a momentary consolidation in a trend.
Another point that often yields a good move is when all three lines break through the clouds at once in either direction as per when I took the trade shown. Works well if you can see that pa has a little room to move (13 pip minimum) to resistance. Incidentally I closed the trade on the confirmed reject of the 70 rsi line as news was moments away and I ended up with a nice little pre-news range scalp.
When putting on your chart, just change the last color to the color of your chart to float the clouds.
NOTE: Version 2 is updated with an automatic shading system that matches the color of your chart automatically.
Dll’s need to be allowed for the automatic version. This saves you the trouble of matching the last color to that of your chart
so that the clouds appear to float. Once loaded the auto color needs 1 tick to find your charts color.
For more examples of indi’s with auto color change you can pop over to my website.
MT4 Indicators – Download InstructionsRsi Ichimoku Indicator is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data. Rsi Ichimoku Indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Rsi Ichimoku Indicator.mq4?
- Download Rsi Ichimoku Indicator.mq4
- Copy Rsi Ichimoku Indicator.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Rsi Ichimoku Indicator.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Rsi Ichimoku Indicator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Rsi Ichimoku Indicator.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete