Author: Finware.ru Ltd
Reference Slow Trend Line (RSTL) is a response of the SATL digital filter to the series of input prices with a delay equal to the Nyquist interval of 1/2F.
MT4 Indicators – Download InstructionsRSTL is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data. RSTL provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install RSTL.mq4?
- Download RSTL.mq4
- Copy RSTL.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on RSTL.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator RSTL.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove RSTL.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: