Kazalec uporablja metodo gradnje Vladislav Antonov opisan (si lahko ogledate njegove seje pregledi na Viak ali Alpari). I failed to find such an indicator in the internet, so I decided to create it by myself. Below is a short extract from his description:
I shouldn’t explain you what support and resistance are. There are many methods to detect price levels. Vendar, I apply my own calculations. The dynamic support/resistance lines are determined by MA lines, whereas the static ones are calculated on the basis of a larger timeframe.
1. To calculate intraday levels for one hour, you should take High, Low and Close values from the preceding one-hour candlestick.
2. To calculate intraday levels for one day, you should take High, Low and Close values from the preceding one-day candlestick.
3. To calculate intraday levels for one week, you should take High, Low and Close values from the preceding one-week candlestick.
In my review, I calculate the price levels of support/resistance on the basis of the one-day candlestick of the preceding day. tako, the price levels will be valid all day long, but we should recalculate them the next day. npr, if we take a one-day candlestick 02.11.06: High = 1.2786 Low = 1.2736 Close = 1.2780 and obtain the levels for the current day and use them on all charts for the timeframes smaller than one-day timeframe. On the next day, we will have to calculate the new levels.
obstajajo 3 calculation methods according to the size of the preceding candlestick:
Reduced – support/resistance levels for a weak market. If the market was closed with a large candlestick of more than 200 točke, it is better to use this method, since a correction is expected, so the market will be flat.
Normal – support/resistance levels for a market with average volatility. Daily candlesticks range from 100 za 200 točke. Normal method is good in use when a stable growth or sinking is being observed, candlesticks being approximately of the same size.
Extended (Расширенный) – support/resistance levels for a volatile market. Црут the market shrinks into a triangle and becomes flat, we expect a strong movement to start soon and use the levels with an expanded price range. What method should be applied here, this depends on your own research and level statistics collected. As to me, I don’t keep up with the items described above (this is averagely for the pound). So far, I choose methods guided by my intuition and by the expected price pattern.
For those who want to read about this in more details, see: http://www.viac.ru/ds/21950
MT4 Kazalniki – Download Navodilaravni – Indikator je Metatrader 4 (MT4) Kazalec in bistvo kazalnika forex je preoblikovanje nakopičene zgodovino podatke. ravni – Kazalec ponuja priložnost za odkrivanje različnih posebnosti in vzorce v dinamiki cen, ki so nevidni s prostim očesom.
Na podlagi teh informacij, trgovci lahko prevzamejo nadaljnje gibanje cen in ustrezno prilagoditi svojo strategijo.
How to install Levels – indicator.mq4?
- Download Levels – indicator.mq4
- Copy Levels – indicator.mq4 na svoj Metatrader Directory / Strokovnjaki / kazalniki /
- Začnite ali ponovno zaženite Metatrader odjemalca
- Izberite Chart in časovni okvir, kjer želite, da preizkusite svoje indikator
- Iskanje “Kazalniki meri” V vašem Navigator večinoma ostane v vašem Metatrader Client
- Right click on Levels – indicator.mq4
- Pritrdite na grafikonu
- Spreminjate nastavitve ali pritisnite OK
- Indicator Levels – indicator.mq4 je na voljo na grafikonu
How to remove Levels – indicator.mq4 iz MetaTrader 4 Graf?
- Izberite Chart, kjer je kazalnik teče v vašem Metatrader Client
- Z desnim gumbom kliknite v sliki
- “Seznam kazalniki”
- Izberite znak in izbrisati
MT4 Kazalniki Prenesi spodaj: