A Bollinger band variant that offers more flexibility and accuracy.
In essence, this is an advanced version of the Bollinger Bands
Specifically, in this indicator I have studied the movement of the price for a certain number of bars (BarsCount = 200). For this purpose, the MA with a period of 1 was used (MAPeriod). For that matter, any MA and any number of bars could have been used for analysis. As a result, two channels will be plotted. One displays the limits where the price ranges 68% of the time for the specified number of bars. The other shows the limits where the price ranges 95% of the time for the specified number of bars.
The Sigma Bands with the default parameters is almost identical to the Bollinger Bands with the same period, equal to BarsCount. But this version has the ability to plot Bollinger Bands not only with any period by changing the BarsCount,but also to plot is based on the selected MA type with any period.
Supported MA types:
- Simple MA
- Exponential MA
- Smoothed MA
- Linear-weighted MA
Prices that can be used for plotting the channel:
- Close price
- Open price
- The maximum price for the period (Sare)
- The minimum price for the period (Low)
- Median price (high + low)/2,
- Typical price (high + low + close)/3
- Weighted close price (high + low + close + close)/4
All these settings are not available for the standard Bollinger Bands.
By learning how to determine the limits where any indicator or price ranges most of the time, I eneded up with making an example of calculating the standard deviation and Sigma implemented as this indicator. Its formulas can now be adapted for any indicator you like. Sometimes, interesting results can be obtained for indicators that are plotted in separate windows, for example, the RSI, TVI or others.
The difference between conventional Bollinger Bands and Sigma Bands can be seen only when using non-default settings and MAPeriod > 1.
int MAPeriod = 1; // MA Period
int BarsCount = 200; // Bars for calculating the deviation (Sigma)
int TypeBandsMA = 0; // Type of MA for Bands
int TypePriceMA = 0; // Applied price of MA
color MAColor = clrNONE; // MA color
The analyzed MA is colorless by default. If you want to see it, set a color in the MAColor parameter.
MT4 Muujiyeyaasha – Tilmaamaha DownloadSigma Bands – tilmaame for MetaTrader 4 waa Metatrader a 4 (MT4) tilmaame iyo nuxurka Tilmaame Forex ee waa in aan baddalno xogta taariikhda ururay. Sigma Bands – tilmaame for MetaTrader 4 siinayaa fursad ay ku ogaan dhegyadii kala duwan iyo astaamaha isbedbeddelka sicirka kuwaas oo aan la arki karin in ay isha qaawan.
Iyadoo ku saleysan macluumaadkan, ganacsatada u qaadan karin dhaqdhaqaaqa qiimaha dheeraad ah iyo hagaajinta istaraatijiyad waafaqsan.
How to install Sigma Bands – tilmaame for 4.mq4 MetaTrader?
- Download Sigma Bands – tilmaame for 4.mq4 MetaTrader
- Copy Sigma Bands – tilmaame for 4.mq4 MetaTrader in Directory Metatrader aad / khubaro / tilmaamayaasha /
- Bilow ama la bilaabi aad Client Metatrader
- Dooro Chart iyo Qaabdhismeedka waqtiga meesha aad rabto in aad tijaabiso si aad tilmaame
- Search “Custom Muujiyeyaasha” in aad Navigator inta badan ka tagay ee Client Metatrader
- Right click on Sigma Bands – tilmaame for 4.mq4 MetaTrader
- Ku soo lifaaq shaxda ah
- Taariikhda dib u habeynta goobaha ama ok-saxaafadeed
- Indicator Sigma Bands – tilmaame for 4.mq4 MetaTrader waxaa laga heli karaa aad Chart
How to remove Sigma Bands – tilmaame for 4.mq4 MetaTrader ka Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Dooro shaxda meesha yahay tilmaamuhu ka jira Client Metatrader
- Xaqa riix galay shaxda
- “Liiska Muujiyeyaasha”
- Dooro Tuse iyo tirtirto