This is an indicator that I implemented for my personal use.
It allows you to define a checklist that helps you check your rules before opening a trade.
Keep in mind that this is not automatic. You must manually define the checks and mark them as according to your strategy.
- TAG – Allows you to have more than one instance of this indicator on a chart. Keep in mind that the instances must all have different TAG values.
- Window Position – Allows you to define the default position where the window is opened.
- Check01…Check20 – Allow you to define the rules of your checklist.
MT4 Indicators – Download InstructionsStrategy Checklist – indicator is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data. Strategy Checklist – indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Strategy Checklist – indicator.mq4?
- Download Strategy Checklist – indicator.mq4
- Copy Strategy Checklist – indicator.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Strategy Checklist – indicator.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Strategy Checklist – indicator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Strategy Checklist – indicator.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: