Highlights the swing point highs and lows for you, great for identifying turns and trading with the trend.
You can choose how many bars need to be checked to determine the major and minor swing points.
MT4 Indicators – Download InstructionsSwing Point Highs and Lows is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data. Swing Point Highs and Lows provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Swing Point Highs and Lows.mq4?
- Download Swing Point Highs and Lows.mq4
- Copy Swing Point Highs and Lows.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Swing Point Highs and Lows.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Swing Point Highs and Lows.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Swing Point Highs and Lows.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete