Indicator T3.Lnx. It uses signals Heiken Ashi.
For the indicator to work, you should place files T3Series.mqh and PriceSeries.mqh into directory MetaTraderexpertsinclude.
Heiken Ashi#.mq4 should be placed in directory MetaTraderindicators.
T3Period= 14; // averaging period of T3Bollinger Bands
MA_method=0; // averaging method
MA_Smooth=20; // smoothing depth of the obtained Moving Averages
Bands_Smooth=20; // smoothing depth of the obtained Bollinger Bands
Smooth_Curvature=100; // smoothing parameter ranging from -100 to +100; it affects the transition quality;
Bands_Shift=0; // indicator’s shift along the time axis
Input_Price_Customs=0; // selecting prices the indicator is calculated on
MT4 Indicators – Download InstructionsT3.Lnx – indicator is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data. T3.Lnx – indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install T3.Lnx – indicator.mq4?
- Download T3.Lnx – indicator.mq4
- Copy T3.Lnx – indicator.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on T3.Lnx – indicator.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator T3.Lnx – indicator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove T3.Lnx – indicator.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: