Indicator Trix is used in determining of the overbought/oversold market conditions. You can also use it as an impulse indicator. Like in other oscillators, the values of Trix range near zero. When Trix is used as an oscillator, a positive value says for the overbought market, whereas a negative values testifies the oversold market.
When Trix is used as an impulse indicator, a positive value means that the impulse is growing, whereas a negative value will testify a sinking impulse.
Many analysts suppose it to be a signal to buy, if Trix intersects zero value from top to bottom, whereas the intersection of it from bottom to top is considered as a signal to sell. If there is a divergence between the price and indicator line, this informs about a turning point in the market trend.
|Price||Number||malapit||Price type for calculations|
|Length||Number||18||Amount of bars for calculations|
Trix calculates the triple exponential moving average from the logarithmic price defined by the parameter Price for the period defined by the parameter Length. In calculations, the value of the current bar is subtracted from the value of the preceding bar – this excludes cycles, the length of which is smaller than the value of the parameter Length.
Two main advantages of Trix as compared to other trend-following indicators is its ability to filter market noises and its quicker response to the market situation. Using the triple exponential moving average, Trix filters market noises and excludes short-term cycles that may inform about changes in movements on the market. If you use Trix as your main indicator, it would be recommended to use it together with other indicators in order to prevent following false signals.
halimbawa: In order to assign the value of indicator TRIX to a variable for High price of 14 bar, you should use the following code: Var1 = TRIX(mataas,14);
MT4 na tagapagsaad – I-download ang TagubilinTrix – indicator is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) tagapagpahiwatig at ang kakanyahan ng tagapagpahiwatig forex ay upang ibahin ang anyo ang naipon data kasaysayan. Trix – indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Batay sa impormasyong ito, mangangalakal ay maaaring maging karagdagang kilusan presyo at isaayos ang kanilang diskarte nang naaayon.
How to install Trix – indicator.mq4?
- Download Trix – indicator.mq4
- Copy Trix – indicator.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / eksperto / na tagapagsaad /
- Simulan o i-restart ang iyong Metatrader Client
- Pumili ng Tsart at Tagal ng panahon kung saan nais mong subukan ang iyong tagapagpahiwatig
- Paghahanap “Custom na tagapagsaad” sa iyong Navigator karamihan ay naiwan sa iyong Metatrader Client
- Right click on Trix – indicator.mq4
- Mag-attach sa isang tsart
- Baguhin ang mga setting o pindutin ang ok
- Indicator Trix – indicator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Trix – indicator.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Tsart?
- Piliin ang Tsart kung saan ay ang Tagapahiwatig tumatakbo sa iyong Metatrader Client
- I-right-click sa Tsart
- “Listahan na tagapagsaad”
- Piliin ang Tagapahiwatig at tanggalin
MT4 na tagapagsaad I-download sa ibaba: