The indicator uses the construction method described by Vladislav Antonov (you can see his session reviews at Viak or Alpari). I failed to find such an indicator in the internet, so I decided to create it by myself. Below is a short extract from his description:
I shouldn’t explain you what support and resistance are. There are many methods to detect price levels. sibẹsibẹ, I apply my own calculations. The dynamic support/resistance lines are determined by MA lines, whereas the static ones are calculated on the basis of a larger timeframe.
1. To calculate intraday levels for one hour, you should take High, Low and Close values from the preceding one-hour candlestick.
2. To calculate intraday levels for one day, you should take High, Low and Close values from the preceding one-day candlestick.
3. To calculate intraday levels for one week, you should take High, Low and Close values from the preceding one-week candlestick.
In my review, I calculate the price levels of support/resistance on the basis of the one-day candlestick of the preceding day. Bayi, the price levels will be valid all day long, but we should recalculate them the next day. Fun apere, if we take a one-day candlestick 02.11.06: High = 1.2786 Low = 1.2736 Close = 1.2780 and obtain the levels for the current day and use them on all charts for the timeframes smaller than one-day timeframe. On the next day, we will have to calculate the new levels.
There are 3 calculation methods according to the size of the preceding candlestick:
Reduced – support/resistance levels for a weak market. If the market was closed with a large candlestick of more than 200 ojuami, it is better to use this method, since a correction is expected, so the market will be flat.
Normal – support/resistance levels for a market with average volatility. Daily candlesticks range from 100 to 200 ojuami. Normal method is good in use when a stable growth or sinking is being observed, candlesticks being approximately of the same size.
Extended (Расширенный) – support/resistance levels for a volatile market. Црут the market shrinks into a triangle and becomes flat, we expect a strong movement to start soon and use the levels with an expanded price range. What method should be applied here, this depends on your own research and level statistics collected. As to me, I don’t keep up with the items described above (this is averagely for the pound). So far, I choose methods guided by my intuition and by the expected price pattern.
For those who want to read about this in more details, see: http://www.viac.ru/ds/21950
MT4 Ifi – Download Awọn ilanaLevels – Atọka ni a MetaTrader 4 (MT4) Atọka ati awọn lodi ti awọn Forex Atọka ni lati yi pada awọn ti akojo data itan. Levels – Atọka pese fun ohun anfani lati ri orisirisi peculiarities ati awọn elo ni owo dainamiki eyi ti o wa alaihan si ni ihooho oju.
Da lori alaye yi, onisowo le ro siwaju owo ronu ki o si ṣatunṣe wọn nwon.Mirza accordingly.
How to install Levels – indicator.mq4?
- Download Levels – indicator.mq4
- Copy Levels – indicator.mq4 si rẹ MetaTrader Directory / amoye / ifi /
- Bẹrẹ tabi tun rẹ Metatrader ose
- Yan apẹrẹ ati Timeframe ibi ti o fẹ lati se idanwo fun rẹ Atọka
- Search “Aṣa Ifi” ninu rẹ Navigator okeene osi ninu rẹ Metatrader ose
- Right click on Levels – indicator.mq4
- So si kan chart
- Yipada eto tabi tẹ ok
- Indicator Levels – indicator.mq4 ti o wa lori rẹ apẹrẹ
How to remove Levels – indicator.mq4 lati rẹ MetaTrader 4 Chart?
- Yan awọn apẹrẹ ibi ti ni atọka nṣiṣẹ ninu rẹ Metatrader ose
- Ọtun tẹ sinu awọn apẹrẹ
- “Ifi akojọ”
- Yan awọn atọka ki o si pa
MT4 Ifi Gba awọn isalẹ: