A Bollinger band variant that offers more flexibility and accuracy.
In essence, this is an advanced version of the Bollinger Bands
Specifically, in this indicator I have studied the movement of the price for a certain number of bars (BarsCount = 200). For this purpose, the MA with a period of 1 was used (MAPeriod). For that matter, any MA and any number of bars could have been used for analysis. Nitorina na, two channels will be plotted. One displays the limits where the price ranges 68% of the time for the specified number of bars. The other shows the limits where the price ranges 95% of the time for the specified number of bars.
The Sigma Bands with the default parameters is almost identical to the Bollinger Bands with the same period, equal to BarsCount. But this version has the ability to plot Bollinger Bands not only with any period by changing the BarsCount,but also to plot is based on the selected MA type with any period.
Supported MA types:
- Simple MA
- Exponential MA
- Smoothed MA
- Linear-weighted MA
Prices that can be used for plotting the channel:
- Close owo
- Open owo
- The maximum price for the period (ga)
- The minimum price for the period (Low)
- agbedemeji owo (ga + kekere)/2,
- aṣoju owo (ga + kekere + sunmọ)/3
- Weighted close price (ga + kekere + sunmọ + sunmọ)/4
All these settings are not available for the standard Bollinger Bands.
By learning how to determine the limits where any indicator or price ranges most of the time, I eneded up with making an example of calculating the standard deviation and Sigma implemented as this indicator. Its formulas can now be adapted for any indicator you like. Sometimes, interesting results can be obtained for indicators that are plotted in separate windows, fun apere, the RSI, TVI or others.
The difference between conventional Bollinger Bands and Sigma Bands can be seen only when using non-default settings and MAPeriod > 1.
int MAPeriod = 1; // MA Period
int BarsCount = 200; // Bars for calculating the deviation (Sigma)
int TypeBandsMA = 0; // Type of MA for Bands
int TypePriceMA = 0; // Applied price of MA
color MAColor = clrNONE; // MA color
The analyzed MA is colorless by default. If you want to see it, set a color in the MAColor parameter.
MT4 Ifi – Download Awọn ilanaSigma igbohunsafefe – Atọka fun MetaTrader 4 ni a MetaTrader 4 (MT4) Atọka ati awọn lodi ti awọn Forex Atọka ni lati yi pada awọn ti akojo data itan. Sigma igbohunsafefe – Atọka fun MetaTrader 4 pese fun ohun anfani lati ri orisirisi peculiarities ati awọn elo ni owo dainamiki eyi ti o wa alaihan si ni ihooho oju.
Da lori alaye yi, onisowo le ro siwaju owo ronu ki o si ṣatunṣe wọn nwon.Mirza accordingly.
How to install Sigma Bands – Atọka fun MetaTrader 4.mq4?
- Download Sigma Bands – Atọka fun MetaTrader 4.mq4
- Copy Sigma Bands – Atọka fun MetaTrader 4.mq4 si rẹ MetaTrader Directory / amoye / ifi /
- Bẹrẹ tabi tun rẹ Metatrader ose
- Yan apẹrẹ ati Timeframe ibi ti o fẹ lati se idanwo fun rẹ Atọka
- Search “Aṣa Ifi” ninu rẹ Navigator okeene osi ninu rẹ Metatrader ose
- Right click on Sigma Bands – Atọka fun MetaTrader 4.mq4
- So si kan chart
- Yipada eto tabi tẹ ok
- Indicator Sigma Bands – Atọka fun MetaTrader 4.mq4 ti o wa lori rẹ apẹrẹ
How to remove Sigma Bands – Atọka fun MetaTrader 4.mq4 lati rẹ MetaTrader 4 Chart?
- Yan awọn apẹrẹ ibi ti ni atọka nṣiṣẹ ninu rẹ Metatrader ose
- Ọtun tẹ sinu awọn apẹrẹ
- “Ifi akojọ”
- Yan awọn atọka ki o si pa