I wanted to find out if there was useful information to be displayed from the London open to the New York Close.
It is made of 3 candles per trading day:
– London Open to New York Open
– New York Open to London Close (Power hours)
– London Close to New York Close
I also added a “funny” number to offset the chart itself. See below. Any suggestions welcome.
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
3-Candle Chart is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
3-Candle Chart provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install 3-Candle Chart.mq4?
- Download 3-Candle Chart.mq4
- Copy 3-Candle Chart.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on 3-Candle Chart.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator 3-Candle Chart.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove 3-Candle Chart.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Download Metatrader 4 Trading Platform:
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- No Deposit Required
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms
MT4 Indicators Download here: 3-Candle Chart