The advanced version of the standard Moving Average indicator, which uses quite a simple procedure on decreasing temporal lag based on the increase of the Moving Average period. The method was firstly described by Manfred G. Dürschner in his article Gleitende Durchschnitte 3.0 (in German). The presented implementation uses λ = 2, which provides the best possible reduction of the lag. Higher λ increases similarity with the classic moving average.
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
3rd Generation Moving Average is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
3rd Generation Moving Average provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install 3rd Generation Moving Average.mq4?
- Download 3rd Generation Moving Average.mq4
- Copy 3rd Generation Moving Average.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on 3rd Generation Moving Average.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator 3rd Generation Moving Average.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove 3rd Generation Moving Average.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Download Metatrader 4 Trading Platform:
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- No Deposit Required
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms
MT4 Indicators Download below:
3rd Generation Moving Average