Shows 4 sessions: Pacific, Asian, European, American.Settings:
- Winter=2 (UTC+2=EET)
- Summer=3 (UTC+3=EET)
The difference between the mt server’s timezone and UTC. By default the mt server’s timezone is EET (UTC+2=EET (winter), UTC+3=EET (summer). You’ll have to change the settings depending on your broker’s time. E.g. if it’s CET you’ll have to set:
- Winter=1 (UTC+1=CET)
- Summer=2 (UTC+2=CET)
The indicator automatically adjusts itself for DST.
AsiaDesc = “Asia”; Session name
AsiaColor = Aqua; Session color
AsiaOpen = “00:00”; Session open time (UTC timezone)
AsiaClose = “09:00”; Session close time (UTC timezone)
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
4 Sessions is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
4 Sessions provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install 4 Sessions.mq4?
- Download 4 Sessions.mq4
- Copy 4 Sessions.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on 4 Sessions.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator 4 Sessions.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove 4 Sessions.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: