Descritpion:Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Volatility means oportunity. No price move means no profit (and no loss).
The indicator shows horizontal bars representing candle bodies with chosen index (TrackedCandleIndex).
The size of the candle body is shown in relative size to its average body (CandleAverageNumber).
The value of the realative size is shown next to the bar.
On picture above CADCHF shows big volatility. Value 221% means that actual body is more than 2 times bigger than the CADCHF avreage body on actual time frame. On the contrary actual body size of pair GBPAUD is small. Body size is only 5% of its average body menas very low actual volatility on this pair.
- Actual voliatility tracking: Low volatility can mean a contraction phase, than a bigger volatilty can come. Conversely if an extremely big candle preceded than it is less likely similarly big candle will follow.
- Correlation: On the picture above you can see strong move of all 3 American indices one timframe back proving high correlation between these indices. Pairs with EUR on the contrary show very low volatility on actual time frame, pairs with CHF show strong move .
Actual Volatility Scanner – Download Instructions
Actual Volatility Scanner is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.Subway provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install the software?
- Download the mq4 file from the zip file.
- Copy the mq4 file to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on the mq4 file.
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator should be available on your Chart
How to remove tim.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: