VSA is about reading the market and mapping it out to give you a better understanding of what it might do next.
- YellowGreen: We can have increasing spread and increasing volume -strong participation and price should continue in this direction.
- Red: We can have decreasing spread and increasing volume-direction move may be losing steam.
- Blue: We can have increasing spread and decreasing volume- price is moving without strong participation.
- Gray: We can have decreasing spread and decreasing volume-waiting market(dull or congested)
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
Another VSA indi is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Another VSA indi provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Another VSA indi.mq4?
- Download Another VSA indi.mq4
- Copy Another VSA indi.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Another VSA indi.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Another VSA indi.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Another VSA indi.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Download Metatrader 4 Trading Platform:
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- No Deposit Required
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms
MT4 Indicators Download here: Another VSA indi