The current location in time relative to the beginning and end of the current bar is displayed in the main window. It additionally displays the value of time elapsed from the beginning of the bar as a percentage.
The indicator is useful for monitoring the moment of making the trading decisions.
For example, I open positions not further than 20% from the beginning of a candle and/or 80% after. In the first case the previous candle is considered, in the second – the current. On the larger intervals, I think it is necessary to adhere to stricter restrictions.
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
Bar Timer is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Bar Timer provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Bar Timer.mq4?
- Download Bar Timer.mq4
- Copy Bar Timer.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Bar Timer.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Bar Timer.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Bar Timer.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: