Displays the number of each bar – both, relative to the most current bar and in absolute terms from the beginning of the chart.
The text above the candle describes the candles position relative to the current candle, while the text below the candle stands for its position measured from the beginning of the chart.
- Fast performance. It only creates objects where the user can see them and deletes it right away where he can’t. This makes this indicator lightning fast.
- Script is very light and easy to modify. Feel free to change it according to your needs.
Example from the right edge of the chart:
This time from the beginning of the chart. Naturally, the absolute numbering starts with 0 here:
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
IchimokuBarNumbers is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.Subway provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install the software?
- Download the mq4 file from the zip file.
- Copy the mq4 file to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on the mq4 file.
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator should be available on your Chart
How to remove tim.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below:BarNumbers – indicator for MetaTrader 4