In essence, this is an advanced version of the Bollinger Bands
Specifically, in this indicator I have studied the movement of the price for a certain number of bars (BarsCount = 200). For this purpose, the MA with a period of 1 was used (MAPeriod). For that matter, any MA and any number of bars could have been used for analysis. Kao rezultat, two channels will be plotted. One displays the limits where the price ranges 68% of the time for the specified number of bars. The other shows the limits where the price ranges 95% of the time for the specified number of bars.
The Sigma Bands with the default parameters is almost identical to the Bollinger Bands with the same period, equal toBarsCount. But this version has the ability to plot Bollinger Bands not only with any period by changing theBarsCount,but also to plot is based on the selected MA type with any period.
Supported MA types:
- Simple MA
- Exponential MA
- Smoothed MA
- Linear-weighted MA
Prices that can be used for plotting the channel:
- Close price
- Open price
- The maximum price for the period (visok)
- The minimum price for the period (nizak)
- Median price (visok + nizak)/2,
- Typical price (visok + nizak + blizu)/3
- Weighted close price (visok + nizak + blizu + blizu)/4
All these settings are not available for the standard Bollinger Bands.
By learning how to determine the limits where any indicator or price ranges most of the time, I eneded up with making an example of calculating the standard deviation and Sigma implemented as this indicator. Its formulas can now be adapted for any indicator you like. Sometimes, interesting results can be obtained for indicators that are plotted in separate windows, na primjer, the RSI, TVI or others.
The difference between conventional Bollinger Bands and Sigma Bands can be seen only when using non-default settings andMAPeriod > 1.
int MAPeriod = 1; // MA Period int BarsCount = 200; // Bars for calculating the deviation (Sigma) int TypeBandsMA = 0; // Type of MA for Bands int TypePriceMA = 0; // Applied price of MA color MAColor = clrNONE; // MA color
The analyzed MA is colorless by default. If you want to see it, set a color in the MAColor parameter.
MT4 pokazatelji – Preuzmite uputstvoSigma Bands is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) Indikator a suština indikator forex je transformacija karton podataka povijesti. Sigma Bands provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Na osnovu ovih informacija, trgovci može se pretpostaviti daljnje kretanje cijena i prilagoditi svoju strategiju u skladu s tim.
How to install Sigma Bands.mq4?
- Download Sigma Bands.mq4
- Copy Sigma Bands.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / stručnjaci / pokazatelji /
- Pokrenite ili ponovo pokrenite Metatrader Client
- Odaberite Chart i rok gdje želite testirati svoje pokazatelj
- Pretraživanje “Custom Pokazatelji” u svojoj Navigator najviše ostalo u vašem Metatrader Client
- Right click on Sigma Bands.mq4
- Pričvrstite na grafikon
- Promijenite postavke ili pritisnite OK
- Indicator Sigma Bands.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Sigma Bands.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Grafikon?
- Odaberite Chart gdje je pokazatelj programa na vašem Metatrader Client
- Desni klik u Chart
- “Indikatori list”
- Odaberite Indikator i brisanje
MT4 pokazatelji Preuzimanje ispod: