This indicator is one of the series of “experiments”Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
- even though it is named CCI, it is not actually CCI
- the calculating method is changed significantly compared to original CCI which make the usage as it is usual for classical version (via fixed levels) obsolete
- for that reason a sort of dynamic levels are added (a sort of Donchian channel levels added)
- basic types of averages can be used :
- for main calculation
- for price smoothing (as a possible method of signals filtering without significant lag addition)
- You can use the color changes as signals
- An example why is it still called CCI.
- Upper is this indicator, lower is the classical CCI.
- Regardless of the completely different values produced, the relative values / slopes are very similar
MT5 Indicators – Download Instructions
[post-title] is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
[post-title] provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
Click Here for MT5 Strategies
How to install [post-title].mq5?
- Download [post-title].mq5
- Copy [post-title].mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on [post-title].mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator [post-title].mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove [post-title].mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete