24-hour analog GMT(UTC) market clock displaying in background. The clock displays the Greenwich Mean Time and shows the status of all main stock exchanges according to their schedule.
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
ClockAnalog is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
ClockAnalog provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install ClockAnalog.mq4?
- Download ClockAnalog.mq4
- Copy ClockAnalog.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on ClockAnalog.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator ClockAnalog.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove ClockAnalog.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Download Metatrader 4 Trading Platform:
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- No Deposit Required
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms
MT4 Indicators Download below: