The indicator displays the time of the trading session.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
// CloqCorner - 0 = top left, 1 = top right, 2 = bottom left, 3 = bottom right // DispGMT - Display GMT Time // DispLocal - Display Local Time // DispLondon - Display London Time // DispTokyo - Display Tokyo Time // DispNY - Display New York Time // DispBroker - Display Brokers Time // LabelColor - Color of city label // ClockColor - Color of clock
extern int CloqCorner =2; extern bool DispGMT =true; extern bool DispLocal =true; extern bool DispLondon =false; extern bool DispTokyo =false; extern bool DispNY =false; extern bool DispBroker =true; extern color LabelColor =Black; extern color ClockColor =Black;
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
[post-title] is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
[post-title] provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install [post-title].mq4?
- Download [post-title].mq4
- Copy [post-title].mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on [post-title].mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator [post-title].mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove [post-title].mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: