Long term buy and sell signals based on theories by Edward CoppockThank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Coppock is the implementation of the famous Coppock curve indicator, first established by Edward Coppock in 1962.
This indicator shows long-term for buying or selling (originally only for buying) by measuring a 10-period weighed Moving Average of the sum of two rates of change (with periods of 14 and 11). It is the classic version. In this version, you can change the parameters of the basic indicators.
ROC1Period (default = 14) — period of first rate of change in the sum.
ROC2Period (default = 11) — period of second rate of change in the sum.
MAPeriod (default = 10) — period of Moving Average of the sum.
MAType (default = 3 (WMA)) — method of the moving average of the sum. We recommend that you don’t change these.
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
Coppock – indicator for MetaTrader 4 is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Coppock – indicator for MetaTrader 4 provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Coppock – indicator for MetaTrader 4.mq4?
- Download Coppock – indicator for MetaTrader 4.mq4
- Copy Coppock – indicator for MetaTrader 4.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Coppock – indicator for MetaTrader 4.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Coppock – indicator for MetaTrader 4.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Coppock – indicator for MetaTrader 4.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete