Originally developed by – Andreas Uhl
|Dashboard based on the indicator available here|
The strength of the CMA is that the current value of the time series must exceed the current volatility-dependent threshold, so that the filter increases or falls, avoiding false signals in weak phases. In simple words it compares the variance and the squared difference between the corrected average and the regular average and decides if the CMA should advance or not.
Version update:- Added option to change color on slope change.
Corrected moving averages – Download Instructions
Momentum is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.Subway provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install the software?
- Download the mq4 file from the zip file.
- Copy the mq4 file to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on the mq4 file.
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator should be available on your Chart
How to remove tim.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: