The indicator calculates the correlation of the currency pairs.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
extern string OtherChart="EURUSD"; extern int n=20; extern bool UseOpen=true; extern bool UseClose=false; extern bool UseHigh=false; extern bool UseLow=false; extern int CalcBars=400;
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
Correlation is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Correlation provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Correlation.mq4?
- Download Correlation.mq4
- Copy Correlation.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Correlation.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Correlation.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Correlation.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Download Metatrader 4 Trading Platform:
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- No Deposit Required
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms
MT4 Indicators Download here: Correlation