This indicator is developed to show the average movement of any 2 correlated currency pairs of the same TF.
In case of “EURUSD” and “USDCHF” Green Histogram shows assending trend of the main currency (“EURUSD”) and Red Histogram shows a descending trend.
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
Currency Pairs Correlation is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Currency Pairs Correlation provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Currency Pairs Correlation.mq4?
- Download Currency Pairs Correlation.mq4
- Copy Currency Pairs Correlation.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Currency Pairs Correlation.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Currency Pairs Correlation.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Currency Pairs Correlation.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Download Metatrader 4 Trading Platform:
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- No Deposit Required
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms
MT4 Indicators Download here: Currency Pairs Correlation