By combining the relative strength of 4 different instruments, you can spot new trends as they emerge and take early positions.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Currency Strength Meter indicator gets RSI (Relative Strength Index) values from four different instruments of your choice and displays them in indicator window.
- Ability to set custom colors and styles for each instrument.
- Displays colored labels for instrument identification.
- You can adjust period and applied price.
- Supports all types of markets (Forex, Commodities, Indices, Crypto Currencies etc.).
- instrOne – instrument 1.
- instrTwo – instrument 2.
- instrThree – instrument 3.
- instrFour – instrument 4.
- colorOne – instrument 1 color.
- colorTwo – instrument 2 color.
- colorThree – instrument 3 color.
- colorFour – instrument 4 color.
- indicatorPeriod – indicator period.
- appliedPrice – indicator applied price.
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
[post-title] is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
[post-title] provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install [post-title].mq4?
- Download [post-title].mq4
- Copy [post-title].mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on [post-title].mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator [post-title].mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove [post-title].mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete