Daily Perspective indicator/ tool description.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
new version 22.12.2020.
Whole range of visual concepts use several timeframes view.
Daily Perspective indicator/ tool uses visualization of last 3 daily candles for timeframes H1 and shorter.
The indicator projects previous days (yesterday and older) OCHL prices into current day (today).
The indicator has built-in ALARM signaling that price meet following criteria:
- Trend represented by moving average EMA with chosen period on timeframes H1,H4,D1,W1,MN1 is in appropriate direction,UPTREND for BUYDOWNTREND for SELL,
- Price isABOVE previous day HIGH for BUYBELOW previous day LOW for SELL.
Intraday trading on timeframes H1 and shorter.
Daily Perspective – Download Instructions
Daily Perspective is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.Subway provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install the software?
- Download the mq4 file from the zip file.
- Copy the mq4 file to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on the mq4 file.
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator should be available on your Chart
How to remove tim.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Daily Perspective Download below: