Indicator is based on calculation of two standard deviations and result is ratio between them.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
As single indicator it doesnt show direction of price, it only show high activity area. I recommend to combine it with other indicators or price action.
- When indicator cross treshold line and slope change back down.
- When indicator cross treshold line up.
- When indicator cross treshold line down.
- When indicator is bellow treshold line its possible trending market.
MT5 Indicators – Download Instructions
[post-title] is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
[post-title] provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
Click Here for MT5 Strategies
How to install [post-title].mq5?
- Download [post-title].mq5
- Copy [post-title].mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on [post-title].mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator [post-title].mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove [post-title].mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete