This is a very simple and very useful indicator to follow the evolution of profit.
It displays the actual status of account in the main window and the profit curve in a subwindow.
There are two method for displaying:
1./ Total profit of the account
2./ Profit selected by magicnumber
Recommended: use it on M1 timeframe because of the more details
- The first data will appear in the subwindow after closing of the actual candle. (Be patient, it will be within 1 minute on M1 timeframe.)
- This indicator DOES NOT save data at all. It means, if you change indicator settings or timeframe, the curve will disappear and starts the drawing again
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
[post-title] is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
[post-title] provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install [post-title].mq4?
- Download [post-title].mq4
- Copy [post-title].mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on [post-title].mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator [post-title].mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove [post-title].mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Download Metatrader 4 Trading Platform:
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- No Deposit Required
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms