Basic code for fast and handy Fibos and DiNapoli objectives (OP, COP, XOP) ploting on chart.
Every Blue line is indicating averaged Fibo levels calculated from: .328, .500, .618 for corrisponding fractals specified by user.(lighter color is meaning nearest fractals (H/H, L/L).
Fibo nodes averaged to eliminate to many lines ploted on chart.
Red, Violet, Pink, Brown lines are indicating DiNapoli targets. (lighter lines for COP’s, darker for XOP’s)
- extern int FracsFromBar = 6; // this is number of bar from which indi calculates back fractals specified below，”0″ means current bar.
- extern int FibFractals01 = 12; // first and nearest to bar specified before range for fractals (H/H,L/L for spec. nr of bars)
- extern int FibFractals02 = 22; // second range for fractals (H/H,L/L for spec. nr of bars)
- extern int FibFractals03 = 32; // third range
- extern int FibFractals04 = 45; // fourth, wider range
- extern bool CommentsOn = false; // short description on chart, leave it “false” if to chart is attached another indi with comments.
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
DiNapoli and Fibos is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
DiNapoli and Fibos provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install DiNapoli and Fibos.mq4?
- Download DiNapoli and Fibos.mq4
- Copy DiNapoli and Fibos.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on DiNapoli and Fibos.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator DiNapoli and Fibos.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove DiNapoli and Fibos.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Download Metatrader 4 Trading Platform:
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- No Deposit Required
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms
MT4 Indicators Download here: DiNapoli and Fibos