If the blue bar is directed upwards, the price will also go up. Downwards – likewise.
Dots indicate the identified peaks (fractals) of the specified indicator.
Red bars are the maximum peaks (weak signal that the price will “roll back” and slightly move against the trend)
i-Divergency.mq4 – divergence based on stochastic
i-DivMACD.mq4 – divergence based on MACD
If you want to analyze any other indicators – replace the line
with the required one.There can also be false signals. Can’t do without them.
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
Divergence is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Divergence provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Divergence.mq4?
- Download Divergence.mq4
- Copy Divergence.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Divergence.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Divergence.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Divergence.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Download Metatrader 4 Trading Platform:
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- No Deposit Required
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms
MT4 Indicators Download here: Divergence