We all know how boring and frustrating is when we enter a market and after that it remains sideways i.e. with no clear trend. And above all, if the price goes opposite to your call. So, the solution is “Always enter the market in trending mode” and not in “range-bound mode”. For that, I’ve coded this indicator based on ATR and STD. Shows clearly on bottom-left of screen the trend.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Please note that this indicator ONLY shows whether the market is sideways or trending. It does NOT show whether the trend is UP or Down. For getting buy or sell signals, I recommend to use Doda-Donchian indicator.
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
[post-title] is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
[post-title] provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install [post-title].mq4?
- Download [post-title].mq4
- Copy [post-title].mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on [post-title].mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator [post-title].mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove [post-title].mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Download Metatrader 4 Trading Platform:
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- No Deposit Required
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms