The standard Heikin Ashi candle representation has an open value that is equivalent to an Exponential Moving Average (EMA) of the Total Price, of which the alpha value of the EMA is fixed at 0.5 (equivalent to an EMA period of 3.0).Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
In this dynamic version, the period can be changed to whatever value one wishes to use, which also allows one to approximate multi-time-frame analysis, or use the low or high value as a sort of trailing stop-loss. The crossing of the real Close price over the Heikin Ashi open value can also be used as a signal for a change in trend direction.
Also, besides the standard EMA, this version also has the option of using an Almost Zero-Lag EMA instead, which can detect changes in trend direction more quickly, especially when using longer periods of averaging.
When attaching the indicator to the chart, you also have the option of automatically switching the Chart into the Line Graph Mode and optionally hiding the real Close prices from the Line Graph, however, without it, you will not be able to see the cross-over signals between the real Close prices and the Heikin Ashi open values.
Please, also note, that the code can be compiled for both MQL4 or MQL5 by simply changing the file extension (“.mq4” or “.mq5”). Hopefully, if time permits, I will update this version with extra features in the future.
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
Dōteki Heikin Ashi (Dynamic Average Foot/Bar) is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.Subway provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install the software?
- Download the mq4 file from the zip file.
- Copy the mq4 file to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on the mq4 file.
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator should be available on your Chart
How to remove tim.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: