This indicator is really simple. It’s there to visualize important psychological levels, also referred to as Double-Zeros. Most markets tend to behave strangely at psychological price levels like for example Gold at 1000$ or EURUSD at 1,4000. The indicator does only show the nearest psycholgical level of the current price (=if you scroll to the left, there’s always just a single line). EDIT: improved version1: does also show past levels now.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
There’s just one parameter:
extern int relDigitPos=2; // position of the relevant digit.
// example1: a setting of “2” in a market at the level of 1,2312 (taxed by 4 digits) makes the indicator visualize 1,2300
// example2: a setting of “3” in a market at the level of 1,23125 (taxed by 5 digits) makes the indicator visualize 1,23100
// example3: a setting of “1” in a market at the level of 1,23125 (taxed by 5 digits) makes the indicator visualize 1,20000
// example4: a setting of “-1” in a market at the level of 123,15 (taxed by 2 digits) makes the indicator visualize 120,00
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
[post-title] is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
[post-title] provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install [post-title].mq4?
- Download [post-title].mq4
- Copy [post-title].mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on [post-title].mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator [post-title].mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove [post-title].mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Download Metatrader 4 Trading Platform:
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- No Deposit Required
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms