This is an upgraded version of dsl macd originally posted here : dsl macd
Reasons for an upgrade :
- new builds of metatrader 5 require from time to time some code “refreshment” in order to be up to date regarding the way how code works
- this version is optimized as much as possible (suitable to EAs)
- options for some “fancier” display added
- the macd in this version can indicate 3 states
- state up
- state down
- neutral state
- you should experiment a bit with the dsl periods in order to get optimal states
- use color changes as possible signals
MT5 Indicators – Download Instructions
Dsl MACD 2 – indicator for MetaTrader 5 is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Dsl MACD 2 – indicator for MetaTrader 5 provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
Click Here for MT5 Strategies
How to install Dsl MACD 2 – indicator for MetaTrader 5.mq5?
- Download Dsl MACD 2 – indicator for MetaTrader 5.mq5
- Copy Dsl MACD 2 – indicator for MetaTrader 5.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Dsl MACD 2 – indicator for MetaTrader 5.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Dsl MACD 2 – indicator for MetaTrader 5.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove Dsl MACD 2 – indicator for MetaTrader 5.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete